Husqvarna Opal 690Q Used
If you're looking for a Husqvarna Opal then this is the one for you! As new condition.
- The unique EXCLUSIVE SENSOR SYSTEM™ technology automatically and continuously senses and adjusts as you sew any thickness of fabric for perfect even feeding.
- Start/Stop Button – begin and stop sewing without the use of the foot control. Great for sewing rows of decorative stitches, buttonholes, sewing on buttons and winding bobbins.
- The Automatic Thread Cutter is a true time-saver. It cuts the top and bobbin thread automatically.
- The TouchScreen is easy to navigate and shows all your settings.
- The Electronic Self-Adjusting Thread Tension sets the best tension automatically for all your sewing techniques and fabrics.
- Thanks to the Bobbin Thread Sensor, the machine stops sewing and alerts you when the bobbin thread is about to run out.
- The generous 8" (200 mm) sewing surface and long arm makes it easy to sew large projects.
- A large number of beautiful stitches for endless creative opportunities including 7 mm stitch width.
- The Exclusive SEWING ADVISOR® feature optimizes your sewing with automatic settings.
- 3 LED lights reduce shadows while sewing.
- 208 stitches including; 7 mm stitches, Utility stitches, Quilt stitches, Decorative stitches and 4 Programmable Alphabets.
Utility Foot A, Decorative Stitch Foot B, Buttonhole Foot C, Blindhem Foot D, Zipper Foot E, Edging Foot J, Sensor One-Step Buttonhole Foot, Glide Sole.
Additional Presserfeet for OPAL™ 690Q:
Quilter’s 1/4” Piecing foot P, Clear Open Toe Foot, Embroidery/Darning Foot R
Seam ripper, Brush, Screwdriver, Felt pad (2), Multipurpose tool/Button reed, Bobbins (5), Stylus, Edge/Quilting guide, Spool cap, large (attached on the machine at delivery), Spool cap, medium (attached on the machine at delivery), Spool cap, small, Hard cover, Foot control, cable.Shop collection only