Fitted with our Maxi-lifter opening (type 1942) which is capable of taking virtually all domestic sewing machines on the market old or new!
- This model arrives fitted with our 3 step push down release air-lift mechanism which means a quick push down moves your machine from storage to flatbed to free-arm positions.
Transparent door storage bins that are removeable if needed and recessed under the lid by means of a specially constructed angled door system that not only gives greater support to the lid but also allows your fabric to drape down without catching or disturbing the door bin contents
A sturdy supported work area at the back of the machine which prevents the needle drag that can happen when sewing large projects.
- This will help ease stress on your neck and shoulders when sewing large projects for long periods of time . It lifts up easily when needed and down when not (so it doesn’t have to be open all the time) and takes very little space when its down. It has a very sturdy double gate leg design to give maximum support,
Stores both a sewing machine and an overlocker, or maybe a second smaller portable machine if you prefer.
New extra support arm for the left hand work area.
- Hides both your machines away in a beautiful cabinet. No one would ever know.
- An acrylic flatbed inset plate is supplied with this model, cut to fit your sewing machine.
- Available in 4 great finishes.
- Arrives fully assembled… no having to assemble it yourself!