5 year guarantee
FREE lifetime support
JUKI machines Are Easy To Use And Are Known For Their High Quality Sewing Performance.
Juki were the first company to manufacture a domestic overlocker back in 1976 and are as yet unbeaten on quality.
To see more just click on the You Tube logo
The Juki MO-644 overlocker has many features not usually found on budget priced overlockers.
Easy to follow threading system and a special tool for threading the lower looper.
Differential feed to ensure that you always have a perfect seam.The differential feed also gives you the capability to gather lightweight fabrics and give you a lettuce leaf edge on different texture fabrics using the rolled hem facility.
- Achieve a rolled edge very easily by moving the lever on the needle plate and adjusting one of the tension dials.
Multi purpose foot equipped with a slotted tape guide and can be used to sew woven tape, elastic, sequins and ribbon.
- Sewing light that gives the light in exactly the right spot in the sewing area.
- Adjustable stitch length.
- Can be used as a 2, 3, or 4 thread machine
- Color Coded Threading Guides throughout the machine make threading easy and efficient
- Adjustable Stitch Length by simply turning the knob inside the machine within the range of 1 -4mm
- Adjustable Differential Feed is controlled and adjusted by a dial conveniently located on the outside, left-hand side of the machine
- 1-Rotation Thread Tension Dials with normal tensions highlighted for simple, consistent tension adjustment
- Easy Dial Knife Adjustment makes the upper knife completely self-adjusting
- Heavy Duty Knife System operates with dedicated drive to assure consistent and easy cutting of light to heavy weight fabrics
- Automatic Rolled Hemming can be created wit built-in finger tip control – there is no need to change the foot or plate
- Sewing Light is placed to give optimum lighting to the fabric and needle areas
- Multi-Purpose Foot is equipped with a slotted tape guide for sewing woven tape, elastic, sequins and ribbon
- 2/3 Thread Converter is easy to install and allows 1 needle thread and one lower looper thread for securing overedging
- Sewing Width Gauge takes the guesswork out of seam allowances and is conveniently located on the guard cover